1000mg CBD Krakon Oil
- Contains CBD Full Spectrum
- Not tested on animals
- Palm Free
- Cannabinoids activate two types of receptors: CB1 receptors, which are located within the nervous system, the brain and nerve endings, and CB2 receptors, which are found in the immune system.
- Your brain creates its own set of cannabinoids (similar to those found in cannabis) via the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system, named after Cannabis sativa, is responsible for many important bodily functions, including appetite, sleep, emotion and movement.
- Out of the many cannabinoids available, two stand out: Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD).
- THC is known for its psychoactive properties and is the reason you feel great after ingesting it. Most strains of marijuana sold on the market today, are cultivated with higher levels of THC. While THC has many medicinal benefits, too much can trigger anxiety and paranoia in some people, so be warned.
- CBD is actually a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, and it actually works to calm your high. CBD is also said to have numerous medicinal benefits, such as anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to protect your neurons.
How to Take CBD Oil
Place it Under the Tongue
The easiest, most no-fuss way to take CBD Oil is to place a bit on the tongue
Mucous membranes in your mouth will absorb the CBD compounds and deliver them directly to your bloodstream where they can get to work by interacting with cannabinoid receptors.